Any Questions? Call us
This temporary visa lets a parent of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen visit Australia for up to 3 or 5 years.
– Reunite with children
– Visit and stay in Australia for up to 3 or 5 years per visa
– Re-apply for further Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visas to visit up to a maximum period of 10 years in Australia
– You cannot work in Australia while you hold this visa.
– Be the biological, legal (including adoptive) parent, step-parent or parent in-law of the Sponsor
– Be at least 18 years of age
– There is no balance of family test or Assurance of Support requirements for this visa.
– Have a sponsor
– Have met any previous visa obligations
– Meet the health requirement
– Meet the character requirement
– Have enough money
– Have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily
– Health insurance
– Have no debt to the Australian government
– Up to 3 years AUD5,090
– Up to 5 years AUD10,180
Suite 119B, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC Australia
(+61) 432 699 787
51 Me Linh Street, Ward 19,
Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City