Any Questions? Call us
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa subclass 491 is a visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia.
– Stay in Australia for 5 years
– Live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia
– Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid
– Apply for permanent residence after 3 years from the time your visa is granted if meeting the income criteria.
– You need to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) to get the invitation to apply the visa by a state or territory government
– Be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you
– Have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
– Be able to score 65 points or more
– Have at least competent English
– You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for the visa and when we decide your application but not in immigration clearance.
– Cost from AUD4,045 for the main applicant
Suite 119B, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC Australia
(+61) 432 699 787
51 Me Linh Street, Ward 19,
Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City