Cookery is one of the most popular courses in Australia. Study culinary arts will not only give you a chance to pursue your mission for cookery but also give you an opportunity to have a pathway to live and work in Australia. According to a report from Deloitte, Australia needs around 38,000 chefs in the coming years. This is a big chance for you to consider to follow the cookery course from today.
– Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
– Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery.
– Certificate III in Patisserie.
– Certificate IV in Patisserie.
– Certificate IV in Hospitality (Catering Operations).
– Diploma of Hospitality.
– Associate Degree of Hospitality Management.
– Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
– Advanced Diploma of Hospitality.
– Offer Letter from the selected university.
– A valid passport.
– English Language Proficiency Certificates.
– Evidence of sufficient funds for the duration of course of study.
– Evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover.
– All other relevant documents required by the Department of Home Affairs.