Information Technology (IT) is one diverse sector that encompasses several jobs and career opportunities. Database programming, cyber security, information systems and computing, mobile computing, network engineering, software development, artificial intelligence, ect., are among the most common IT courses in Australia.
– Diploma of Information Technology.
– Associate Degree in Information Technology.
– Advanced Diploma of Information Technology.
– Graduate Diploma in Information Technology.
– Graduate Certificate in Information Technology.
– Bachelor of Information Technology.
– Master of Information Technology.
– Certificate III in Information Technology.
– Certificate IV in Information Technology.
– Web development.
– Mobile-application development.
– Data analysis.
– Cyber security.
– Network and system computing.
– ICT management.
– Software engineering and development.
– Hold a valid passport for the duration of your study in Australia.
– Have offer letter from the selected university or institution.
– English Language Proficiency Certificates.
– Have acceptable Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC).
– Have all other legal documents listed on the Department of Home Affairs checklists.
– Eligibility requirements may vary depending upon the profile of the candidate.