Australia offers a wide range of engineering courses such as civil, mechanical, telecommunications, computer, agriculture, industrial, petroleum, geological, aerospace, electrical, chemical, biomedical. According to research from the Australian Government, it was predicted that a strong growth of engineering jobs demand which can create around 13,200 new jobs in the future.
– Diploma of Engineering
– Graduate Certificate Engineering
– Associate Degree in Engineering
– Bachelor of Engineering (with specialisations)
– Graduate Diploma Engineering
– Master of Engineering (with specialisation)
– Doctor of Philosophy – Engineering
– Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology
– Certificate III in Engineering
– Certificate IV in Engineering
What APC can help you ?
– Provide you with suitable study plan and PR pathway
– Consult you about suitable courses/education providers
– Assist you with applications for schools and scholarships
– Offer student placements through our partnership with educational institutions across Australia
– Prepare and submit student visa applications (subclass 500)
– Support students throughout their study pathway in Australia.