With the Early Childhood course, you will be developed skills in taking care of children and facilitate learning activities to enable children to achieve developmental outcomes. Early Childhood courses will prepare you to enter the industry and fulfil your passion to become an early childhood educator.
– Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
– Certificate IV in Early Childhood Education and Care
– Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
– Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care
– Community Services
– Government Departments
– Health and Welfare Organizations
– Non-for-profit Organization
– Offer Letter from the selected university
– A valid passport
– English Language Proficiency Certificates
– Evidence of sufficient funds for the duration of course of study
– Evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover
– All other relevant documents required by the Department of Home Affairs
What APC can help you ?
– Consulting study plan and PR pathway
– Consulting suitable courses/education providers
– Assisting students with applications for schools and scholarships
– Offering student placements through our partnership with educational institutions across Australia
– Preparing and submitting student visa applications (subclass 500)
– Supporting students during their study period in Australia.
=> Discover your pathway to permanent residency after courses (link to migration news)
=> Book an appointment to consult a registered education specialist from Australia Pathway Consulting